Do you love online marketing & fashion? Are you an analytical content writer and ready to take the performance of Fashiola.fr to the next level? Do you thrive in an international and fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a job where you can work with and be inspired by young professionals from 15+ different nationalities? Then we are looking for YOU!
We are looking for an eCommerce Marketer (full-time) to join our team as the next Site Manager for Fashiola.fr (www.fashiola.fr). You will work collaboratively with the Fashiola Southern & Western Europe Team at our office in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
MORE ABOUT THE POSITION
The Site Manager’s position offers you the perfect combination of online marketing, account management and SEO (copy) writing. You will take responsibility for content pieces and for improving user's experience on the French website. But there’s much more to it! Our site managers are proactive, analytic and creative people that are always looking for ways to improve the performance and quality of the website as well as the user’s experience. You will work closely together with a highly diverse team to find new opportunities to inspire advertisers and partners to use Fashiola ever-growing family of sites and services.
- Research and create relevant, fashion-related SEO content.
- Create newsletters and stylebooks, interact with our users and extend our community.
- Analyse the performance of SEO content and strive for optimising the results, in collaboration with the Content & SEO teams.
- Support the Southern & Western Europe Team in optimising and improving commercial activities.
- Keep track on up-to-date offers, discounts from the shops.
- Work together with our tech team to integrate new shops and to improve the quality of our website pages.
- Flag issues related to the display of the products of our affiliated shops and initiate improvements.
- Take initiatives on and identify opportunities to optimise online customer experience, by understanding competitors, customers, and fashion trends.
- Develop and maintain great working, long-term relationships with our partners and colleagues.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- French is your first language and you speak English fluently.
- You have experience in text writing for the web, preferably SEO text.
- You can work independently but are a team player at heart.
- You are reliable and we can count on you to get the job done, meet deadlines, keep your word and provide consistent quality work
- You are eager to learn and approach opportunities proactively.
- You live in/close to Amsterdam or you are happy to relocate
- Experience within affiliate marketing/perfomance market is a huge bonus!
Working at Fashiola is much more than a job. In addition to a competitive salary and benefits you also become part of a young and multi-cultural team of professionals representing numerous countries (>15 nationalities), working both in Amsterdam and Madrid. We have an informal and flexible work structure that emphasises well being as much as it does quality work. We think we know a thing or two about what makes our employees happy. This position offers you:
- A unique and challenging job within an informal, creative and ambitious work environment
- Plenty of space for personal development
- An inspiring working space in the heart of Amsterdam
- Free coffee, cookies and lunch everyday
- Frequent company and team outgoings, including rock climbing, Bingo nights, drinks and snacks, and more events put together by our team!
- A 6-month contract starting at 32h/week with intention to extend.
- A salary commensurate with qualifications and experience plus an 8% holiday allowance and a pension plan.
We are an informal company, headquartered in Spain, where big online concepts (millions of visitors per month) are developed. The age of our employees lies between 20 and 35. No-nonsense, straightforwardness and a hint of humour are keywords in our organisation. You will get lots of freedom and responsibilities if you are proactive and hands-on. Just show us what you’re made of!
Our mission is to help people everywhere to find fashion they love! We are a search engine for Fashion online in 25 countries around the world. We gather products from more than 2000 online shops in convenient categories with various search filters. Additionally, we create inspiring content about looks and fashion trends.
Do you think you’ve got it in you? Then submit your motivation letter and a resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and surprise us!
Our HR representative, Filipa, is always happy to answer your questions by e-mail or by phone +31 (0) 20 308 4322.
Deadline for applications is the 17th of February. But be quick! We are hiring per direct and interviews will be held as soon as possible. We reserve the right to close the vacancy sooner if we find the right person or have a high number of applicants.
Kleding.nl / Fashiola
1093 NE Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 308 4322